Sunday, July 27, 2014

Nightdreaming.

I once had a dream. A funny yet sweet dream. i guess...

The dream begun when..
I was awake on a gloomy morning. Some crowd noises i could heard from the outside of my room. Then i saw a set of baju melayu, a green one for sure. i was wondering whose baju is that.

Someone answered me,
"itu baju laki kamu la. Dah bangun bangun nak kawen kejap lagi kan?"
I was like...
"hah?! Kawen! Kawen mendaaa tetiba bangun pagi ni".

I jumped off from my bed and hide behind the door, hoping that i could see who is the owner of the baju melayu. It seems quite long to wait till i got tired. I stared at the baju again and i just remembered that pieces was *his* baju! But how..? We've never been talk a lot to each other all this time.
Later then, *he* came into my room to take his baju melayu. He smiles after saw me was hiding behind the door. Omg hensem doooo Im melting. Then i was real-awake. The end.


No comments: