Monday, April 13, 2015

Dinner di Al-Farabi.

craziest princesses on earth! Azira and Fatonah
cute practicumates Fadhilah and A'izam
Syamimi Jamal :) *I was wearing wedges and still looks short haha!
my Potato
So on 12th April 2015, my PDT-mates organized an annual dinner for the seniors. It wasnt a great event.. Tapi bersyukurlah, majlis berjalan dengan lancar dan seronok semalam ^^
The thems was English Wedding, i guess~ as you can see, there was a pelamin on the stage. I wore maroon, IDK! Ive start to like maroon and pink and such girly colors @.@
Hmm nak cerita apa lagi ya.. Hmmmmmmmm..
Makin dewasa makin aku kurang reti bermadah cerita. Because the silence is golden tehee.

Oh one more,

ALL THE BEST UOLLS FOR THE UPCOMING PSPM. FINAL PSPM!
Zhu ni hao yun ;)

Dah kot, Goodbye and good morning <3

By me, ND si kacang

No comments: