Friday, April 29, 2016

Upsr Camp.

On last Thursday (21st until 23rd April 2016), KKDK Utm was handling a motivational camp for a primary school student, Sekolah Agama Bukit Tongkat, Johor.

I was charged with welfare department. So last time, after we'd surveyed a few of cafes in Utm, with the director's approval (Kak Zulaina), I booked for Cesu Catering services. They served varieties of meals, that we can decide our own menus, also, the pricing was quite okay, suiting with our budget. I highly recommend Cesu Catering to everyone! :)

Another role I played during the camp was a facilitator (fasi tambahan XD). I mingled around with the kids when I got free time. Then, there is a group I was interested in taking care of, was group 5.  They were all are good kids, spontaneous, some of them quite a shy person, brave, and funny. One boy did ask me (that boy was not from my group), "Kaknad ada tangga tak?" then I asked him what for the tangga and he replied me "Saya nak panjat hati akak laa cia cia ciaa". Hahahahaha! That really surprised me. He's just a kid, how come he knew about the pick-up lines.
Oh, then I remembered, there was a thing called  television at their home. Yeah, they did watch the TV shows. I almost forgot about the existence of television tho T^T...


Some of these kids asked me if I am really a form 5 student (17 years old).
Am I really looks that young or I am just too short to be 20th?
Huhuhuhu! XD


No comments: