Saturday, December 22, 2018

I'm back!

Hi! I'm back. But still, I don't have the plan to be active again in blogging. Besides that, I don't really know if I actually do have readers in here. But I love writing so I'm not going to delete it and I'll just keep this blog... I eventually will update something later.

It has been a few weeks since I last deactivate my personal Instagram account. I just don't get the fun vibes anymore. People in there are being so helpless, stalkers are everywhere, careless, lack of common sense, and boring. By lack of common sense, I'm referring to the circle I'm living with now. It's getting toxic, the friendship is getting unreal. Sorry not sorry, it's true. These people are just fine, they are nice actually, but when it comes to backstabbing each other, they are PRO at it. I'm impressed but I'm scared. I'm scared because I will eventually turn to be like them, I'm not up to kill someone verbally or mentally. I have been in that place and I don't like it. The struggle was real! It feels like you're dying, you're suffocating, you can't breath but people can't help you, because they can't feel it, they don't know what's happening to you. When I tried to tell to my friend about what I have been through, she just said "you can't do this and that. You CAN'T BLABLABLA. Can't cannot and you have to husnuzon 24/7 365 days forever and ever until you die". Only if that shit is possible for a person to do, then mental health issues should never be exist. I know it is important to live with good and positive thoughts but ignorance is bliss. So by only saying NO and continue to judge one who having depression, it's not helping you know >.< I'm getting depress somemore, so I just stopped trying to reach them. Anyway, yes I'm talking about myself. I didn't know I was having a severe depression until few months ago I decided to seek for help. I went to the counselling centre at my study place.

I'll continue later... Adios!

p/s: they thought one who is having depression is crazy. But they didn't realize, they are the reason why that one person is having mental health issue. Ignorance is bliss, but ignorant people are silent killers.

No comments: