Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi June

It's June now! Weehaa!  Actually nothing to be so Weehaa
Hm, okay i hope this month will be more better! InsyaAllah. 
Jee, this lately im becoming the laziest person in daa world the school  I dont really like to be in this situation. Im trying not to do my homework, late get in class blabla and so on. Tapi aku tak ada lah sampai langgar disiplin. During examination weeks, i didnt do any revision except for several subject. My result was not so superbest, hm i got failed in xxx subject 
Nowadays, my friends getting different. Yea, changing was something good but it also can be the worst things. Hur if I have a time tunnel right now, i want to say to that childhood Nadirah: Nadirah! Stop thinking and dreaming bout your teenager life! Stop thinking be an adulthood was really damnwonderful. Hm, cause the truth is~ Be Dewasa was so trouble, anyway i admit too~ Being Dewasa was not so extremehard if i can... *speechless* 


 Bye, Dino

No comments: