Friday, November 25, 2011

Post ❤


Hoargh hoargh! So damn cold this night >< Pfft, hoi!!
*Okay okay, i should berasa syukur ;)* Hur kampung nenek gua, time malam mesti sejuk. Kenapa ea? *Wonder* Every second i must ran off to toilet -,- and the toilet was very far @@ Ive to take for two stairs, then 5 meters to the second door =.= at last, ive to take for another small stairs~ Hur penat doe T^T. Anyway, this coldness make my tears become frozen. So it's kinda awesome, cause i can stop the eyes from acting like a reservoir xD Heuwheuw :O I ❤ you cold.

It is a miracle :) but im prefer if colin morgan do so for me :D
Ive to leave you spongy, cause you are too smelly like me -.- 
And now, eminem ask me to leave that nerdy guy (morgan) -.-
For sure, the answer must be NO lol. Damn pfft ~(t-.-)

Oh baby, please come along with me.. :) Nadira, ilysm 
I promise, ill give you a cute | adorable | handsome | beauty children. 
With blue eyes like mine, and black shine hair like yours ;) 

Your huss : Morgan

No comments: