Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heliu.

We wish a HNY, We wish a HNY, and the HNY (!)
#Gambar macam no feeling, duhh -,-
Assalammualaikum  

Hi. and hi *speechless.
On 12 am 01 01 12, im currently one of SPM buruh in Malaysia. This year my life gonna be awesome and tough xD Kay, ill work with my booksesss most time you know -..- Guess what, ill get a lot of paper as my salary *exam paper
Anndd..
I will.. hmm err.. let me and Allah know this.. Shuus, make it secret.
Most important, ill try to be a good student/ daughter/ along/ friend and last~ an excellent muslimah.. InsyaAllah. And ill try all my afford to be friendly with all that 10 subjects.
Pendidikan Islam | Addmath | Mathmode | Biology | Physic | Chemis | Seni | English | Bahasa Melayu | Sejarah  Kay im done :)
p/s : I'll love you till my last childhood.. err..

No comments: