Friday, December 7, 2012

Post: 305.

It's Friday night. So gonna watch television whole day and.. waiting for the King to text me. Haha. K. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha k. Duhh pathetic. Im waiting for the beloved beloved to look for me now. Arent they miss me? -....................- They got too busy this lately~ like a PM =.= and almost a week Kam didnt texting me and.. HOI WHERE'S ON EARTH YOU KAM?! Ive done something wrong on you or what? I know we shouldnt text a lot.. Kerana ini bakal mengundang fitnah dan juga menggoncang iman.. Ya seterusnya akan menjerumuskan maksiat. Astaghfirullahalazim. Minta dijauhkan. But yet, cant we just being cool and fine? Cant you being normal and smooth and non-bored with me whenever we got a conversation? Barangkali lo ada makan hati sama aku. Ngapain makan hatinya. Makan nasi yuk. *puih*

Dear man.. You're one of my important and, how can i simply forget you? Since, you're the one who always around, who always make me taste oxygen when i got starving for the breath. I dont know what to confess more. Just following the way that we've talked. OURS WAY. The moment of the way, when we waited for Allah to decide the path for us.


One day, when i read a blog, titled "Cinta Platonik" i felt like it was happened between us. TROLOLOLOL. Well maybe not so happened. Maybe not so true. Blerghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ So done, ND.

No comments: