Friday, August 21, 2015

#UTMawesome

Good evening,

So we just knew our UPU results on 13th August. Alhamdulillah. My sister and I were offered a place in Ukm and Utm. Ijie gonna continue her studies in Architecture while me doing my major Maths.

In the offer letter, I am placed in Kolej Tun Fatimah (KTF). Hi to KTF resident. Cikka (my aunt which is a year older than me and she is studying in Utm too) said, KTF is the only girls' college in Utm. So yeah, maybe it would be great years to be in only girls community. I guess... Its okay. Lets strive for the best moments at university!

So Johor, here I come.

Anyway, congratulations to all of my friends who managed to get themselves into university. (as far as I concerned, all of my practicum pals got the offered to continue their study. It was a great 2 years with them). So guys, all the best at your new places! Road to degree ;)

Insha Allah,
Panjang umur, murah rezeki, kita berjumpa lagi noh :D

No comments: