Sunday, September 4, 2016

RIP sembreak.

Hi,

My sem break is over and now I'm going back to UTM . My pointer was not super great but you know a person does not receive a gold medal all the time. I mean, we will not always be on the top forever, right? The choices we make lead up to actual experiences and last time, I decided to take this lazy path. It is not cool to be dumb. I used to be great on this subject before. I'm continuing to do my BSc in Maths because my families, teachers, and friends told me that I have a mathematic brain and maybe I can go further with it... Did I just compliment myself? Hahahaha! Why not :P
The true thing is we see the world differently. We live the world differently. So just don't give up. I am sure I am not a failure. Fail once doesn't mean fail forever. Keep going, get up, stand on your feet, aim, and chase. That's all. Yeah... and more important is, be kind to everyone. Peace :)

Always live your life to the fullest! 

Have a nice day.

No comments: