Sunday, December 11, 2011

Err err.

*Smile.

Today, im having such a quiet day.. Peace? Hmm maybe more to feel alone. Haha :) It's okay.. Im used to be it now :')
Har.. so awesome being alone. Yeah, and i know that words just telling me the truth. Before, im too afraid of losing someone / something that ive giving much love for them.. Im afraid if that things just going to grow / to change extremely different. Different so different. It's freaking different. What i mean of different? Well, it's  too many to list out :'D Hihi.

But now, being afraid to the changing of things around, just make me do a silent here.. Sitting closely to Tity, and whisper to her..
''Im scared.. Ive only you now. Please give me a protect, until your last breath..'' Then.. Tity only looking at me, with her big eyes. From the eyes, i know she's talking  between my heart.. Without saying or advising something with my mind.. Get it?
(Feet on the reality) Im hoping for something, that surely wont reply on me actually.. Wont talking to me, wont do anything for me.. But it's okay. At least, both of us know how to be appreciate to human. Well, Tity its a teddy. A teddy bought by makngah on my 4th birthday :)

Har, and until today.. I just keep saying~ It's okay. Hmm, a simple and nice words. No harsh, no rude, no something that the words itself can hurt human's heart.. It's okay.. :)

No comments: