Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A post.

Hi,

I am doing fine for now.

Just that, I am staying very far far away from my friends and classmates and it might be difficult for me to catch up with them; doing group assignments or discussions. Hmmm but I will just live my life and work on something better. I will mohon pertukaran kolej kediaman next two weeks because the staff told me that any changes of hostel should be made during that week.

This semester we are going to take for the elective subjects. I am going to take the Operational Research (OR) and the Organizational Behavior. It does sound like a management stuff but it is a Mathematical thing. And I wished I was a management student..................................................................................

Until today, I still wonder why Mathematics that I learn now is very distinct from the Mathematics I had learned before. I was so into the "calculating-Math" since I was a kid. But this new "theoretical-Math" is confusing me to death. And my brain is literally burning from the overthinking and seeking for the answers for these theories also for the wondering situation I had since I knew Calculus Vector.

And some of these people in the class are still behaving like murid-murid darjah 6. Oh, common I can hear you guys. I was entering the class, I came a bit early today because I want to sit in the front row. Then, I heard these small voices at the 2nd row discussing with each other  "depan ni kan japgi A, B duduk.."    "a ah. situ lah"    and I am about to sit dan aku nampak sorang ni buat muka terkejut "... eh.. hm japgi A, B, C duduk situ. Muat kot". HAH MUAT KOT? KAWAN-KAWAN KITA YG LAIN SEBESAR KAPAL TERBANG KE? Later I decided to ignore their small discussion. Masalahnya, ni baru first day kelas kat situ tau. Anak-anak ni dah tak sabar nak main cop-cop tempat dah kenapa? Tak make sense la. Kalau nak cop sangat tempat, aku sampai awalkan? Can I just book that sit for the next 150 days cuz physically, I was in the class first not these A,B,C people, cant I?  I'm not disliking these people neither do they. We are all just fine. But what I want to mention here, these people just lack awareness to jaga perasaan orang lain and less mature kot. Tercalar sikit doe hati ini. Bersemangat dah masuk kelas awal, tetiba baru nak duduk diorang ni sesuka hati je sokseksoksek belakang aku. Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: