Thursday, September 7, 2017

New semester.

Assalammualaikum. Hi :)

Finally, semester break ends. Since I got things to settle with the faculty so I was coming back to UTM early than I supposed to. I came back on 5th Sept and that time the Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa (MMM) just started for 2 days.

We started our journey from Nenek's home at 7 am then arrived at JB around 11 am. I asked my father to send me straight to the Kolej Kediaman (hostel) to get the room key first because the office will be closed at noon. We managed to arrive before noon... But then the staff wouldn't allow me to get the room key because I wasn't supposed to come back during MMM. They asked me for an official letter from whoever it is that indicated the reason why I had to come back early. And I didn't have that letter. Then they asked me to give a call to the Pengetua Kolej and ask him whether I can stay or not in the hostel. At the same time, I tried to call a friend of mine (who was coming back early too) to ask her if she can have me to stay at her place. But both of Pengetua and friend didn't pick up my calls till 4:++ pm. I guess these two were too busy to have a 30 sec of emergency conversation with me T^T.

My parents started to worry and I still couldnt get in to my room. They had to leave me before evening because they were rushing to go back to Terengganu. And if you guys ever wonder why my parents still want to send me back to campus, it is simply because they love their pies so much. Last time, Ayah rode Ijie's scooter and Umi was driving her back to UKM. She was at Ampang/Gombak at that time, doing her internship. She told me she can ride by herself but Ayah was so eager to send her. Anyway, I didnt want them to get tired, sacrificed time and energy just to send me to the south of the land~ But they wanted to make sure I safely arrive at the destination. Thank you Umi Ayah. We love you so much too . Later, I tried to talk with the staff again (with a tired yet cute face) and this one Akak just let me to have it. Oh! Alhamdulillah. And I finally a KTHO resident.



I am still tired and I'm going to sleep again right after I finish with these certificates and letters. And if plan A didnt succeed, I still have plenty of plans to work on.

No comments: