Sunday, September 24, 2017

Prologue Of KKDK

Assalammualaikum. Hi!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone (the committees and the participants) cuz willing to spend their weekend time to get involved in Prologue Of KKDK. It has been a blast! 

And thanks to my timbalan pengarah, Izzul, cuz he has been really supportive to make this program come to success.

I was the pengarah for Prologue Of KKDK and this is my first-time experience to hold such position. I tried to carry the amanah and trust that has been given to me and Alhamdulillah everything went as planned. It was a great experience. All I can say now, it is not easy to work on something huge without the help from your fellow friends. 

Last but not least, I wish all the best for Kelab Kaunseling Dan Kerjaya UTM in your future time. These 2 years and half of me getting involved in KKDK have taught me a lot. I love all the new experiences and great adventures. It is priceless.

Then what makes KKDK so special between other societies? I am not going to make a comparison between these societies. But personally, I would say the speciality of KKDK itself is how the persatuan manages to grow that rasa sayang dan rasa bertanggungjawab dalam hati dan seterusnya membuatkan kita sendiri rasa untuk terus berkhidmat dalam persatuan ini...

That is all. Thank you again :)

Follow our Instagram @KKDKUTMJB #kkdk4life #kkdkuniteusall #kkdkutmjb

No comments: